Беседка T&R ↕
Гости не могут общаться в беседке. Для этого нужно просто зарегистрироваться и войти под своим ником.

A
Изменить шрифт
  • Список форумов Оффтоп Творчество
  • Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 04:22

Best video

Данный раздел предоставлен для реализации ваших творческих достижений. Публикуя сюда свои результаты, в ответ вы можете обзавестись не только конструктивной критикой, но также одобрением публики и дельным советом. Успехов вам!
    Ответить на тему
    The Best Uses for YouTube

I used to never go on YouTube for the straightforward reason that I thought it was going to be filled with nothing but wannabe viral movies of individuals acting like full idiots, but I even have since ventured onto the location many times and discovered many great and sudden makes use of for it.

I love animals but do not personal a pet, and I might spend an hour or so watching click movies of cute kittens getting into hassle by doing things like climbing up window screens or dogs that may do crazy tricks like walking solely on their two front legs. It's additionally nice for watching the races a few of the best racehorses which have ever lived. You can see footage of the likes of Seabiscuit, Secretariat, Man 'O War, Dr. Fager, and other legendary horses. So it is simple to waste lots of time watching animals alone.

Then you've movies of legendary people that you could't really see anywhere else. You can watch videos of a few of the greatest performers of all time, like Anna Pavlova, thought of by many to be the world's best ballerina, performing "The Dying Swan". You can see legendary figures Cab Calloway and Josephine Baker dance and listen to them sing. And you can even watch footage of Michael Jackson back within the day when he wasn't such a freak present and could still awe audiences with his performances.

There's footage of in style icons like Hunter S. Thompson (it is fun to hear him talk), and you'll see a few of Bettie Page's old bondage films or Sally Rand's fan dance. You can even watch legendary burlesque performer Gypsy Rose Lee perform considered one of her striptease routines that made her so famous.

There are additionally some nice creative gems to be discovered on YouTube, like many of the greatest animated shorts of all time. There's the spectacular cease-animation film The Cameraman's Revenge from 1912, the beautiful story of Crac! From 1981, and plenty of of Lottie Reiniger's silhouette animations of fairy tales from the 20's and 30's. You can even see nice old cartoons like Betty Boop, and even a number of the banned Warner Bros. cartoons that were too racist or raunchy for them to launch on their collections that may be bought right now. It's additionally fun typically to observe a number of the old American propaganda movies from wartimes. There are many crazy Nazi propaganda films out there, as nicely.

There are additionally some trendy artists making a splash on YouTube. Graffiti artist BLU has created a beautiful animated graffiti film referred to as MUTO where his graffiti figures travel everywhere in the walls, flooring, and ceilings of old buildings. It's very impressive, and it'll have you ever questioning how exactly he managed to create it. You can also watch "goodbye artwork": artwork that is created to be destroyed, just like the Jimi Hendrix figure that's created with matches after which burned away. User Philinthecircle is the creator of this masterpiece and lots of others that can be found on YouTube, including one where he makes a portrait of Amy Winehouse out of frozen wine, which then melts away earlier than our eyes. (It seems very relevant now.)

And if art is not your cup of tea, you could get pleasure from watching famous celebrities make full asses of themselves, like Bill O'Reilly's meltdown or John Stamos' interview on an Australian television show the place he is clearly had way an excessive amount of to drink. You can watch clips of George Bush's best "Bushisms". Or you'll be able to always result to "Rickrolling" yourself and watch a clip of Rick Astley's music video.

I've simply discovered way too many issues to watch on YouTube now, and I can't help however wonder what I'll uncover next. As if I wanted anymore causes to waste time online.

Ответить на тему